facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A new promising F3F spot !


Yesterday, I joined Yves, Paul, Christian, and Etienne to discover and fly a new and very promising slope in Ardèche. The area has been recommended by Paul, after  an intensive search on the internet, I discovered the spot on geoportail and google earth, and Yves found the place and the road/way to reach the slope.

We arrived at the slope around 11:00. the wind was already established and was growing. I flew my Needle 100 at 3Kg all the time.

This new spot is just exceptional, a small cliff facing north, reachable after a 20 minutes walk. The landing zone is behind at 200m of the slope, without any turbulence or rotor.

I really enjoyed this new slope a lot. In addition to the south slope which is of the same quality, the next league event in 2014 will be a must in the calendar ! According to Yves, he will apply to organise the nesxt national championship there, which is even better !

I propose you the following video with my Gopro and an onboard cam.

Discovering a new F3F spot from Pierre Rondel on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...