facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First contest of the 2010 french league season

This first contest was for me the opportunity to maiden my second Alliaj HM, equiped with Jeti 2.4. I have flown this brand new Alliaj HM only 2 minutes before the beginning of the contest :) !

In the first round, I flew the fastest time of the contest with 35.46s !

We managed only 2.5 rounds on the saturday and an half round on sunday, which means groups scoring. I was in the first group and got very bad conditions (52s) while Alexis was doing a 35.75s... Too bad for me, I moved from the first place of the ranking after 2 rounds to end at the 10th place with only 923 pts ....

Anyway, it was a good preparation for the coming season.


More pictures on my Picasa Album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...