facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, October 29, 2009

souvenirs souvenirs ...

Kevin Newton released on his blog some video taken from the Viking Race 1998 in Whales. It was the second VKR for me, and I flew my personnal best(33.24s) there with a Cobra Calypso made by Stuart Blanchard.


What is impressive on the video it the second turn and the acceleration of the plane during it.
This french record stayed for a while until Alexis broke the world record during a VKR selection contest in 2000 with 30.8s.

I consider personnaly that the Bwelsh is probably the best place in the world to fly F3F, with all the slopes in the same area. but like everywhere the weather is sometime not cooperative at all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...